Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

optimize poerfoemance of many subdomains in the same time

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear

i have many subdomain and one MCC for my business.

example: no1.product.com

no2.product.com

The question 1 is: Can i run many subdomain in the same time on many diffirent account on one MCC ? Do they bidding each other ? 

The question 2 is: If i set many subdomian in many campaign on one accont. How should i optimize them best?

Tks a lot,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hong h
March 2016

Re: optimize poerfoemance of many subdomains in the same time

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Hong,

Question 1) There is no issue having multiple subdomains as unique accounts in one AdWords MCC. If you are bidding on the same keywords across accounts you will be competing against yourself. Google will only show one ad per root domain. When a keyword is searched and it exists in multiple accounts (or campaigns) then the ad triggered will be for the keyword with the highest ad rank (quality score x bid).

Question 2) Yes, you can use multiple subdomains in one account. Personally, I would prefer this method. It will make it easier to analyze performance and optimize if everything is in one account versus spread out through multiple ones.

-Jim
Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hong h
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Hong,

Question 1) There is no issue having multiple subdomains as unique accounts in one AdWords MCC. If you are bidding on the same keywords across accounts you will be competing against yourself. Google will only show one ad per root domain. When a keyword is searched and it exists in multiple accounts (or campaigns) then the ad triggered will be for the keyword with the highest ad rank (quality score x bid).

Question 2) Yes, you can use multiple subdomains in one account. Personally, I would prefer this method. It will make it easier to analyze performance and optimize if everything is in one account versus spread out through multiple ones.

-Jim
Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
tks a lot
and when i use the second way as you, how does account work when i use many subdomain on the same keyword