5.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

numbe rof clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1,I cancelled my adowrd account managed by some other .I created new account I can see my ads perform well but still 4 enquries received from my web site.When u have a new adword account this happens normally ? I created my new adword account for the same website yesterday only .Tell me if this is normal (when you do to your adowrd you see number of clicks is good but not getting enquires more from your adowrd )

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: numbe rof clicks

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Sanduni,

I suggest you look at the conversion funnel for your ads. Clicks are just one part of the equation and not the most important in terms of bringing "value" to your company. Sometimes, you might even want to get rid of keywords with many clicks, simply because they don't convert well for your business.

Try to see if clicks come from keywords directly related to what you have on offer and if your landing page is relevant for your running ads.

From what you say, I see you know how conversion is important for you. Now, I would say the next step is to make sure your AdWords campaign follow that same thinking.

Diogo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Diago,

Thanks for replying .its really worth

Cheers

sanduni

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4