AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

not getting any clicks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi community team,

I have launched the campaigns 3 days ago. I have also included relevant placements sites but I am seeing "You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current campaign settings and targeting criteria." this status in status column. No any clicks for placements.

So, what can I do? what is the problem?

Please help me on this asap.

--

Prasad 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: not getting any clicks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello prasad M,

Welcome to adwords community, The most likely reason is your ad copy. Your ad is not compelling enough or is segemnting your audience to much or is not relevant (or clearly relevant) to the keyword that it is triggering.

To know more and more please read the link very carefully https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Performance-Optimization/Not-Getting-Clicks/td-p/411363

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Other than what @Muhammed Yousuf suggested also check your bid. There are possibility that your ad is not winning in auction due to low bid.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Prasad,

Bid increase is the first thing I'd look at. Apart from that, I'd suggest creating ads in all possible sizes plus one text ad in the ad group.

Feel free to update this thread if that doesn't help.

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar