AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

narrow search window

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi all my problem is tricky because my service is a bit specific.

my service is 3D Videos for companies that make technical products and trying to explain the products in the videos or create step by step installation videos 

but i cant come up with keywords that are searched in Google ( low search volume ) so should i use more general words or stick with my specific keywords?  

thank you for the help 

refrence 3dorbits.com

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: narrow search window

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Moudar,

Welcome to the community..!

If you are just starting I will suggest to start with the very specific keywords.

You can think about more generic keywords if the traffic/results from your specific keywords campaign is very low.

Generic campaigns will result in a lot of wasted money initially till you find the best keywords suitable for your business.

And if you decide to use generic keywords, then better to keep them in a separate campaign, which will help you to control your budget allocation and measure the effectiveness separately.

Deepak

Re: narrow search window

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Moudar,

Yes you can use the broader term to get the traffic. But create a good number of negative keyword as well. it will prohibit your ads to appear on the SERP.

However you can also create one campaign for display network. with Topic targeting and interest targeting, and Remarketing with similar audience.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’