AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

my adwords were showing frequently but currently when searched i hardly see them when searched

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i hardly see my adwords nowday what could be the problem

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my adwords were showing frequently but currently when searched i hardly see them when searched

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

If I am not mistaken, you are referring to searching your own ads on Google search.

Please note that it is not recommended that you do live searches on Google because this will hit your own numbers like impressions, CTR etc...

There's Ad Preview Tool meant for the advertisers to use it for real time results of Google search.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704363/?hl=en&

Also, if you can do the keyword diagnosis and see if your ads are currently running or not. Hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword and see what it says.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Re: my adwords were showing frequently but currently when searched i hardly see them when searched

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi richmobileclini,

Google keeps track of what ads have been shown to you and which ones you click on. If you frequently do a live search for your keywords on Google to see your ad but never click on it, sooner or later Google will stop showing you that ad.

This is one of the best reasons to use the ad preview tool instead.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords