3.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

my Adwords stop performing for 1 or 2 days then start again

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My adwords normally perform good but after every 7-8 days it stop performing Evan clicks and spend remains same i tried number of thins like change of server etc but no solution

Example - If my add is performing from last 10 days and i am getting good numbers of queries suddenly it stops performing in terms of query even spend is same after 1-2 days it starts again it cause a huge lose to us   please suggest what to do

Regards

Satish Singh

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Satish,

Do you have a large enough daily budget? 

Please go to your campaigns tab, click on the dropdown menu: Columns. Click on modify columns and then Competitive Metrics and add: Search Loss IS (Rank), Display Lost IS (Rank), Search Loss IS (Budget), and Display Loss IS (Budget).

If you see really high numbers here... you need to increase budgets and work on quality scores of your keywords, ads and website land page(s) for the ads. Make sure you are using as many ad extensions as possible and that your ads go to a mobile-friendly landing page.  

From here, take a look at Google AdWords Best Practices and compare things to your actions. 

Kind Regards,

James

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

In addition to @James_Clemens suggestions, cross check if you have implemented any automated rule to reduce bid/budget at weekends.

And/or any bid adjustments on weekends.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Satish,

Could you clarify your issue?  From the way your question reads, it seems as though you have a substantial drop in queries (i.e., impressions), but your clicks and daily spending remains the same. If this is the case, it could be a daily budget issue, where your campaigns reach their maximum daily budget early on in the day.  As a result, you'd likely have a high CTR for the same number of clicks.  This would account for the drop in impressions or queries while still maintaining a consistent level of clicks and spending.