Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: maltaflags.com

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Mario,

What are you trying to improve? Conversions? Impressions? Clicks? Click-through-rate? Lowering cos-per-click? Give me a heads up and I will do my best to help you make improvements.

I would recommend adding a clickable phone number to your website this may help with user experience in case a customer lands on your website and is trying to reach a live person. Have you tried product listing ads? Are you taking advantage of site link extensions?

For more information on product listing ads - http://www.google.com/ads/shopping/getstarted.html

Let me know what you are looking to improve and I will help.

Best,

Stefan Martinez
Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: maltaflags.com

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Mario,

What are you trying to improve? Conversions? Impressions? Clicks? Click-through-rate? Lowering cos-per-click? Give me a heads up and I will do my best to help you make improvements.

I would recommend adding a clickable phone number to your website this may help with user experience in case a customer lands on your website and is trying to reach a live person. Have you tried product listing ads? Are you taking advantage of site link extensions?

For more information on product listing ads - http://www.google.com/ads/shopping/getstarted.html

Let me know what you are looking to improve and I will help.

Best,

Stefan Martinez
Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...