1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

low bid & quality score

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is the error in keyword low bid & quality score my bid is maximize click auto & my q/s 10/8 or 10/9 ad relevance is goodLOW-BID.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

low bid & quality score

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Deven Sago,

You should be increasing your bids a bit higher. It will help increase ad exposure and win more of the auctions. It does not seem very likely at the moment. And, once your keywords get to accumulate some more performance history, warning status should be gone. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

low bid & quality score

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for reply but my ad bid already maximize b'coz if you check google suggestion Est top page bid is low compare to my manual cpc rate.

low bid & quality score

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Deven,

please check this thread and this one. There appears to be a glitch in the system and contacting adwords support should fix your problem. 

Highlighted

Re: low bid & quality score

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Deven Sago

There are two things -

• The estimate shown is not real time. The actual CPC can be different than the estimate shown. 
  • The second thing, try segmenting the data by Network and see if you are getting clicks from search network or partners as well. The cost from partners can be lesser than the main Google searches. So the bid that you are placing may still not be sufficient for top position on the Google searches. This is what your Ad position indicates at the moment. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

Experts in the Topic
Ratan-Jha