6.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

legacy to Enhanced Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi my name is Avinash, after implementing enhanced campaign really i have lost my conversion. Google Team please give  legacy option to go back to prev one.

Re: legacy to Enhanced Campaign

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello New Users,
Google automatically updates all adwrods account legacy to Enhanced Campaign. You can compare your previous data and current data.From which device you were getting conversion. change your bid for mobile device.

Hope it helps you.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Avinash, is there any stats that stand out as being different in your updated campaigns? As Suman mentions, have a look at the devices you are getting the clicks from. Just updating to enhanced campaigns shouldn't have a massive negative effect.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Adam,
Just from my campaign experience, I do see many changes after moving to Enhanced campaign. When I checked our campaigns,
1. Increase in impressions for Mobile Traffic (with increase in Avg Position)
2. Decrease in impressions for Desktops and Tablets for the adgroups performing well but increase in impressions for every adgroups. Here the impression increase happened for across adgroups but decrease in impression for best performing adgroup. This is for good reason also as Google is now spreading the impressions for other adgroups too.
3. The another reason for decrease in impression for best performing adgroup is because of slight change in Average Position.

This could be campaign specific and the bidding strategy we follow. We were able to come back to normal after slight tuning.

Avinash, you may want to have a detailed analysis done to see if you have any such changes happened and act accordingly.

Regards,
balu.