6.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

landing page suggestions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

is my landing page ok ? http://www.stercodigitex.com/promotion/india/website-design/, why we r not performing good in campaign? In one campaign how many contact nos i can give?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: landing page suggestions

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Jaya,

It gives a 404 error at the moment.
Sumanth Sridhar

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Jaya,

Landing page optimization is an extensive area, so practically, it won't be easy to call a page 100% optimized. As it relates more to relevance and user-experience, you should focus on everything and anything that you believe is going to help you give a better experience to your website visitors. Remember to keep it focussed to your business goals and relevant to your ads/keywords - that's relevance. 

The best approach to me is - think from a customer's perspective. What are the things that you would look for a website if you need exactly the same services? Your answers to this question will help you create a better landing page. 

Having said that you should ideally be making your work-showcase (the work you have already done), more efficient. Let your visitors view the work you have done in a better way. May be thumbnails to open larger images on pop up on the same page would be an idea. Also, including a few testimonials on the page would be a better way. You should also pay attention on making your landing page responsive so that it may open nicely on any device. 

One more thing, make your CTA more targeted. Instead of saying - Let us know, I would prefer saying - request a quote, or something similar.

My two cents.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jaya P
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Just a quick note, it gives 404 error because comma (',') is hyperlinked at the end of link, deleting it solves problem.

Ratan Jha already pointed some things you could do, I think it's good advice. I would also test different landing pages with same ads and keywords, to see which design converts better.

Good luck.

Regards,
Mate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
can you go to the link http://www.stercodigitex.com/promotion/india/website-design/ & suggest me if any changes required for better conversion.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Ratan for a beautiful analysis of Landing page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. I am not getting any enquires, Thats why i was asking for any better suggestion. How many contact nos can i give to a campaign?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jaya P
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Jaya, I believe you know that phone number is not allowed in the ad text .

Having said that, there is no limitation for number of call extensions as such (as far as I know).

Using many contact numbers are not going to increase conversions anyway. You should focus more on your keywords, ads, landing pages, and other important aspects of the account. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for advice. yes i know contcat no in not allowed in ads. i was talking about call extention. I am looking after the concern keyword and landing page. Thank you again.