Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

landing page exsperience

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi guys,

i have posted previously asking for opinions in regard to my landing page and the users experience. i have had another go at redesigning the landing page and hopefully making improvements to the user experience (trying to get above average landing page experience score)

i run a small plumbing business in a very competitive market in Melbourne. can you please review the link below and provide feedback and thoughts on the overall user experience.

main website:  http://www.yourchoiceplumbers.com.au/

we also run advertising for individual suburbs in melbourne (approx 100) and this is the landing page for one of them:

http://armadale.yourchoiceplumbers.com.au/

we understand that by launching the new website a week ago it will take some time for google to improve rating scores, however we would like to know whether the content you see on and the keywords in conjunction with the user experience will help us achieve above average user experience and better our google scores.

thanks a lot 

Re: landing page exsperience

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Admin,

I saw the Landing page and Website Link

My inputs are :-

1. Your LP looks like your website, it should be actually crisp talking about your USP's

2. Lead form should be on first page asking a user to fill in request. This will give user chance to call you back

or fill in lead form and you can contact him/her

3. Your LP should talk about USP why your services are different and unique from others

4. Any discount/offers should come out loud on the landing page

5. Your LP should be responsive and talk to device

6. Your LP should be in 1 or 2 fold right now it is lengthy

Hope this helps

Thanks

Kushal Sharma

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi
thanks for your feedback.
please consider the add we place on google states for search term plumber armadale:

Plumber Armadale - Free Quote & Visit Today
Local Plumbers - Same Day Service

how does this correspond to the overall picture in terms of add / landing page

thanks

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Admin,

Writing Good ad copies increases your relevancy and Quality Score, impacting your ads to be shown on first page.

You can get more details Here how to write better and relevant ad copies.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Thanks

Kushal