AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

landing page QS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

Does anybody knows whether the site size influence landing page QS? For instance, I have a single landing page website, does Google decrease QS compare to multi-page web-site?

In my case I have a pretty good high-speed single landing page but Google Adwords evaluates it as below average. However, if I use the same ad copy and keywords for multi-page site it works pretty well.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: landing page QS

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

In terms of Adwords: Google evaluates  / analyzes only the landing page -that is the page on which the user "lands"
Having said that, I would first focus efforts on improving CTR (the dominant component of QS) and only after that, allocate time and money to optimize landing pages

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tnx. I agree but CTR is above average as well as ad copy quality, but without landing page QS can not go higher than 6/10

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Well... Since QS is relative to other advertisers, there are verticals in which it is hard to achieve a CTR which is high above the average.
How are your conversions: high conversion rate is an indication to a good landing page.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Conversion rate is high as well, therefore, this situation seems strange. I am going to make experiments with other projects as well.