Guide Me
star_border

keyword used 4 times

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have posted many blogs for my company. If a particular keyword is used again, there is a message from the SEO Plugin, that says "already used the keyword 3 times"

My question is what is the difference? Why cant a keyword be repeated, particularly if the search using that keyword is found to be high per month from Google Adwords.

Any limitation to the usage of the keyword in different blogs?

Thanks,

sundar

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sundarajan R
September 2015

Re: keyword used 4 times

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Sundarajan,

Am I late to the party?

When I read the title of this post I thought it was about ad copies or landing page optimization, but it came up to be different. Anyway, I will share my thoughts here -

Ideally, there is no limit for the number of times a keyword can be used in an article, blog or web-page-content as long as they do not affect the natural flow of the content. It depends a lot on the length of your contents as well. This is where you should learn about keyword density

The focus should be to make the optimization invisible. I mean you should use keywords with a frequency that does not disturb the natural flow and the people do not sense that the you have overused certain words (your keywords).

My advice is - optimize your contents in a way that they do no look/read optimized. 

If you still have questions with it, you should spend some time searching in the Google Webmasters Forum. Your question relates more to SEO, hence webmasters forum would be more helpful. 

Also, you can connect with your SEO Tool provider to find why and how they count the repetition of the keywords. We cannot comment on any third party tool from here. 

Hope it makes sense. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Sundarajan R,

Welcome to adwords community, Yes when same keywords your site are spam for keywords stuffing. https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66358?hl=en For that your site are not raise in top position. So use your keywords not many time indeed.

Thanks

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi,

This is Google Adwords community. If you have any related question regarding Google adwords pls post here Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot Abu. I visited the url link you provided. There is a lot to learn from that page. with good wishes....sundar

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

With today's advanced "linguistic abilities" of  machines, Keyword stuffing is a practice long gone.... I doubt if there anyone who would recommend it .

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi thanks a lot for taking time to reply. Actually, to clarify, it is not keyword stuffing. Choosing a focus keyword again for a different blog. Let us say 'photography templates' is the keyword for a blog post. My question is: Could I again use photography templates again as a keyword?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sundarajan R
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Sundarajan,

Am I late to the party?

When I read the title of this post I thought it was about ad copies or landing page optimization, but it came up to be different. Anyway, I will share my thoughts here -

Ideally, there is no limit for the number of times a keyword can be used in an article, blog or web-page-content as long as they do not affect the natural flow of the content. It depends a lot on the length of your contents as well. This is where you should learn about keyword density

The focus should be to make the optimization invisible. I mean you should use keywords with a frequency that does not disturb the natural flow and the people do not sense that the you have overused certain words (your keywords).

My advice is - optimize your contents in a way that they do no look/read optimized. 

If you still have questions with it, you should spend some time searching in the Google Webmasters Forum. Your question relates more to SEO, hence webmasters forum would be more helpful. 

Also, you can connect with your SEO Tool provider to find why and how they count the repetition of the keywords. We cannot comment on any third party tool from here. 

Hope it makes sense. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ratan,
Thanks a lot for your reply. It certainly clarified the issue in question. In fact, it is logical to use a particular word, if it happens to be a popular search term. Your answer is very informative....will keep in touch through more posts regarding various issues. I certainly have lots to clear. with regards