4.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

keyword tool to find international buyers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a working Adwords account with a grasp of working it. I am now wanting to find international buyer. Is there a way to find out the number of searches for my keywords in a perticular Country? When I use Keyword Tool, I'm not sure I understand the results. When I change the language from "All Languages" to some language that does not fit the country, the results don't change. Any help to understand?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: keyword tool to find international buyers

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello 970Realtor;

There are only a few languages where the language corresponds to a specific country. (e,g. Russian , French, German and Spanish are spoken in more than one country, while Vietnamese mostly spoken in Vietnam)

In the advanced option settings you can choose a country.

See detailed instructions:

Understanding Keyword Tool columns

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2472679

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Maybe I don't understand. If I search keywords in Germany (for an Example) and choose "all languages" I get 58 Local Monthly Searches. If I change the language to say Japanese (not widly spoken in Germany) I still get 58 Local Monthly Searches. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

The system cannot identify Japanese users in Germany unless they set their language preferences to Japanese. If they use the google.de domain they are considered german speakers.

If you are looking for a buyer in an international market - the best would be to target by territory

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’