Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

keyword Bidding help Need

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Members 

I need help regarding performance optimization. I did setup a CPA website which is mobile optimized and set up a call widget to generate calls for local service. This is totally affiliate bases pay per call campaign and I have an issue that I was setting up a campaign and those keywords have suggested bid is 2500-6000 INR. per click. What should I do in that case? The Website is total optimized with content keywords, phrase and even the landing page too is perfect according to user.

Any suggestion from members  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aman S
January 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey @Aman S, if I understood you correctly suggested bid is too high and it would make your campaigns unprofitable. If you are using broad match keywords bid range would be very different depending from the search term. Try setting up bid which would be profitable for you based on current conversion rate and see which impression share you wil get. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497703?hl=en

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aman S
January 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey @Aman S, if I understood you correctly suggested bid is too high and it would make your campaigns unprofitable. If you are using broad match keywords bid range would be very different depending from the search term. Try setting up bid which would be profitable for you based on current conversion rate and see which impression share you wil get. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497703?hl=en

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey @Alexey , thanks for the reply. But is it possible to reduce the cost for keywords like ( car insurance, water damage restorations, locksmith services etc).

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Aman,

If you are using broad match for the above-mentioned keywords then they will cost you more because these types of keywords are very competitive and they also depend on your target locations. I would suggest using -

1. Keyword planner for your website & search term report to identify the more specific and closely related keywords with right match type.

2. Negative keywords with right match type.

You can bid lower and improve the keyword quality score to reduce your cost.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sakthi