Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

key words

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm having a small issue of, how to set up a campaign on a certain language, and use the keywords on that language, if I'm not using that language on my website and still there needs to be some connection..

To be more specific, if there is an add on XY language and keyword on that language, without text on the website on that language, so the link that is leading to the landing page is English version. How to put the keywords on my website (not to be visible) so they have more relevancy, with the text and better performing system ? 

Thank you for the help 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: key words

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Zoka,

If you want to target English Speaking users then it is recommended to use ads, keywords in English and redirecting the users to the English version of the website/landing page. Similarly for any other language, if ads and keywords are in that specific language then these must redirect to a landing page within that language only.

Putting hidden keywords on the landing page does not make any benefit here. Its all about the relevancy and the landing page experience which can be enhanced only if the text on the landing page is available in the same language of the ads and keywords.
English speaking users watch your ad and click it to get the services/products offered by you but if he/she is redirected to a landing page in any language which he/she don't know, then it's of no use. Ultimately he/she will leave your website without completing the goal.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Zoka,

The best practice in this case is to provide the landing page in the same language as in your ads.If you are using some different language in the landing page,it would not be much useful and relevant to the audience you are targeting and will affect the sign-ups or conversions on your site.

It would also impact your ads' quality score as landing page experience is one of the important part of Google's Quality score calculation.A bad quality score would worse your ad-rank in case you don't make any other changes.

Please refer to the below link for more details: 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7050591

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1659694

Also using hidden keywords on the page is against the quality guidelines of Google.Your site can get penalised for doing it so resulting in poor ranking in organic results. Please find below the link for more information

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66353?hl=en&ref_topic=6001971

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
Thank you for your answers.
I know that is the case, that is why I was hoping that there is some other option :/ .
Tnx for the -hidden keywords- info , that I did not know!!! And meta keywords ? I mean, I know that google is not counting them, but are they influencing on the quality of my website ( Im talking about English version now ) ?

Regards