AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

is it recommended to place re marketing and similar audiences within the same campaign?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have a campaign were i placed in different ad-groups remarketing and similar audiences. Can it ruin anything like one over shadow the other because the two ad groups target totally different audience?

Re: is it recommended to place re marketing and similar audiences within the same campaign?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi
I would personally have 2 separate campaigns for remarketing and similar audience because that way I will have better control over budget. Most probably remarketing campaign will give me a better conversion rate and ROI and I wouldn't want it to run out of budget. While similar audience campaign will provide me the the scale which i can leverage based on budget availability.
Hope this makes sense.
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tomer N
August 2016

Re: is it recommended to place re marketing and similar audiences within the same campaign?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Tomer,

It is always suggested to have different campaigns for prospecting (bring new users like similar audience, placements, display keywords etc.) and re-marketing as both exhibit different kind of behavior.

Usually CTR, conversion rate and CPA in re-marketing campaigns are better than the prospecting campaigns, So, we should have different targets in mind for both which would be better managed if we run different campaigns,

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
thanks for your answer.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tomer

You are welcome Smiley Happy