AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

is automatic adwords optimization cost effective?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently opt-in to letting the google automatic key words optimizer manage my bidding;  Does this really works for a small business man like me; my company recently launched a $75 per month direct mail campaign; waiting on results. the reason being is: Google is proving to be too expensive to compete with the other studios. Final and most importan question; How can I stay competative  with the other studios advertisers and not go in the hole?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: is automatic adwords optimization cost effective?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

It seems you are using automatic bidding for your Adwords campaigns. I don't know how active you are in your Adwords account and how much are you willing to spend monthy. There are lot of aspects which comes into picture when you work on Adwords.

Adwords is a good advertising option if worked upon carefully defining the objectives which you have in terms of your business.

I strongly feel that no business is investment free. You have to invest initially before you start getting anything out of it. Same is the case with Adwords.

Read this User Article from TC Jon which I think ideally is a right way to go before you start with Adwords.

Coming to Adwords, choosing the right bidding option is again an important decision. Read this article for more details.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Pankaj:

I agree with all you; I have been actively using google adwords  for some time now and I do get about 80% of my business from google advertising; but I am still learning the in's and out's of the the whole adword thing; the auto optimizer seem to be working in a cost effective way so far; but I want to know first hand from someone who knew about; saves time on comparing the different options. I usually stay on the first page between  1st  4th  in line; I do change the adwording tittle and body to see what works best; so I think I'm staying on the right track; I hope I didn't appear to me totally in the dark; lol.. burt thanks a million for your reply.

Tim

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

this was discussed here: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/Conversion-Optimizer/m-p/91292#M8262

it has some observations and tips from our experience with conversion optimiser