Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

internet explorer exclusion visitors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI ,

Its important for me to ask you if anybody knows how can i exclude internet explorer visitors from my campaign.

this is because my website has some issues compatibility on i.e so its like i am loosing money when advertising .

thank you in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: internet explorer exclusion visitors

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

This  thread may enlighten you Is it possible to exclude by OS/Browser?

However, to answer your question upfront, The Answer is NO, user  has his "browser of his choice". This does not limit him seeing related ads to his search query. To provide equality to all, browser experience is deemed irrelevant. By any chance, this should not block him in getting a unique user experience at all times.

More Power,
Loraine

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello aldaskalakis; welcome;

This is an interesting question;

Since the content on the internet (including ads) - by definition - is accessible to everyone with no limits or control, - Google does not limit / exclude the technical platform used to get access to this content. The browser used is a matter of the user's personal preference. (It's a tool to get the content / ads delivered to users).

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

This  thread may enlighten you Is it possible to exclude by OS/Browser?

However, to answer your question upfront, The Answer is NO, user  has his "browser of his choice". This does not limit him seeing related ads to his search query. To provide equality to all, browser experience is deemed irrelevant. By any chance, this should not block him in getting a unique user experience at all times.

More Power,
Loraine