4.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

inr vs $ currency in AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What if I have two AdWords account but similar products so same keywords in exact match type for same city. Means one have $ currency and other have inr currency same quality score . which currency I wll be charge less???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: inr vs $ currency in AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
The cost will be the same. Google continually "translate" currency exchange rates between USD and other currencies   to avoid arbitrage of CPC.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
But i have noticed around 10% difference, $ is costing higher than INR. what can be other reasons ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Sakshi Mohan S;

Two issues to note:

Multiple accounts, owned by the same business,  targeting the same audiences   - is not allowed. This is a violation of the Policy.

Even if it were allowed, remember that QS  is calculated for every auction. I would attribute the change to differences in ad rank (of the ads in the different accounts), and not to exchange rates.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If someone is managing two or more adwords account as agency from MCC for similar type of business then I think there is no violation. Lets take an example 'Coffee shop in new delhi' is the keyword, now targeting location is same, both account QS is same, AVG. position and CTR is similar, but the currency is different. can there be any other way which may leads to difference in CPC up 10%