AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

if sub accounts can use the history of campaigns in main accounts?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a google account with some campaigns in it. I want to create a sub account under it and transfer some campaigns from main account to this new sub account. if it affects the history of these campaigns or not?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Fahimeh B,

It is not possible to add another account as sub account under a child/individual account.

Though, accounts can be added/linked under an AdWords Manager account(formerly MCC account) which can only be used to manage other accounts linked to it.

Also, multiple accounts for advertising same business/domain is a policy violation in AdWords(Gaining unfair advantage).

For your information, transferring campaigns/ad groups/ads/keywords within the same account or another account will be treated as new at the destination.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, thanks for your answer

I know it's impossible to run multiple campaigns with the same URL. what i want to do is to stop the first campaign and start it in new sub account. after awhile which one campaign is running, it gets some scores, like quality score and some discount in costs. I want to know if this transfer affects them or not.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi @Fahimeh B, it will be considered as new and therefore all the history will be lost.

If you are using CPA bidding to your current campaigns then you will not be eligible to use it in the new account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’