AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

if i only set one keyword call sushi on campaign.....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi everyone, if i only set one keyword call sushi on campaign, would everyone search the words relate to my keyword will see my ads? for example like sushi restaurant, japanese sushi and sushi cuisine.....

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wesley x
September 2015

Re: if i only set one keyword call sushi on campaign.....

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

hi wesley,

Yes if you are using a broad match keyword like "sushi", your likely to get a high number of impression hits that is linked to the word. For example: California sushi, japanese sushi, raw sushi, etc. I suggest you try using some combinations of keyword phrases. Try to think how your customer would search for your sushi product.

There is a great article on how to use broad match modifiers here. You can also find out more about all the keyword match types here. I personally like to experiment and use a combination of keyword match types to try to get the best CTR.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wesley x
September 2015

Re: if i only set one keyword call sushi on campaign.....

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

hi wesley,

Yes if you are using a broad match keyword like "sushi", your likely to get a high number of impression hits that is linked to the word. For example: California sushi, japanese sushi, raw sushi, etc. I suggest you try using some combinations of keyword phrases. Try to think how your customer would search for your sushi product.

There is a great article on how to use broad match modifiers here. You can also find out more about all the keyword match types here. I personally like to experiment and use a combination of keyword match types to try to get the best CTR.