AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

ideas increase conv on international movers campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any ideas and strategies to increase conversion on international movers campaign?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JulianaS (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: ideas increase conv on international movers campaign?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

There are some different approaches we could take to increase conversions for your business; however, it will be dependent on how you describe a conversion (Is it a phone call, online booking, etc?). If the conversion happens online, I would recommend setting up conversion tracking and using one of our bidding methods where conversion data is taken into consideration such as enhanced CPC or conversion optimizer. 

Additionally, I encourage you to remove all general keywords (moving services, movers, etc) and replace these with more specific ones (international movers, moving furniture from X to Z). This is in an effort to ensure we are capturing users in the later stages of the purchasing cycle (and those interested in international moves) when they are more likely to complete said conversion. The above are just a starting point for improving conversions that I think will likely help. If anyone else in the community has some tips to improve conversions for this sort of business, we'd love to hear from you. 

Juilana S.  

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JulianaS (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: ideas increase conv on international movers campaign?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

There are some different approaches we could take to increase conversions for your business; however, it will be dependent on how you describe a conversion (Is it a phone call, online booking, etc?). If the conversion happens online, I would recommend setting up conversion tracking and using one of our bidding methods where conversion data is taken into consideration such as enhanced CPC or conversion optimizer. 

Additionally, I encourage you to remove all general keywords (moving services, movers, etc) and replace these with more specific ones (international movers, moving furniture from X to Z). This is in an effort to ensure we are capturing users in the later stages of the purchasing cycle (and those interested in international moves) when they are more likely to complete said conversion. The above are just a starting point for improving conversions that I think will likely help. If anyone else in the community has some tips to improve conversions for this sort of business, we'd love to hear from you. 

Juilana S.