2.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

iOS UAC campaign optimize

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The UAC campaign for iOS device isn't working so well, never spent all my daily budget and also with high cost/conversion even I've raised my bidding to nearly $2 per app install. Any suggestion for this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: iOS UAC campaign optimize

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

In UAC campaign, you can not do anything except to increase the bid.

But There you can add utilize all the creative assets, so that ads will serve on all the relevant placements.

1.) In UAC, AdWords allows us to add different size of banners and upto 10 Image. So, if you have not added 10 banners, you should add in your campaign.

320 × 50 Mobile banner
300 × 250 Inline rectangle
320 × 480 Smartphone interstitial (portrait)
1200 × 628 Landscape image (for native ads).

2.) Similarly, you are allowed to add upto 5 different Video. If you have not added 5 Video, you should add in your campaign.

3.) Make sure, your campaign optimization should be "Get New Users for Your App".

UAC setting.PNG

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your answer. In UAC, I use 5 videos and 5 ad text and none image. Is it the problem? But with the same material my UAC Android OS is doing fine. UAC don't have a report of ads performance so it's difficult for me to figure out is it my content problem that causing ad delivery or not.

Re: iOS UAC campaign optimize

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thank you for your answer. In UAC, I use 5 videos and 5 ad text and none image. Is it the problem? But with the same material my UAC Android OS is doing fine.

You need to understand that both android and iOS have different user base and ads inventories. That's why I suggest to use optimum level of creative assets in iOS, so that system will give you maximum impression.

UAC don't have a report of ads performance so it's difficult for me to figure out is it my content problem that causing ad delivery or not.

Yes, It does not give you any reporting, that may help you for further campaign optimization.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OK, let me try adding images beside video & ad text. Thanks for your advice!