AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

i would like to know who can help me to choose the more effective key words for mattress searches

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

im  seeing that some mattress bussiness have better result in the searching area, due to the fact the key words they using to be found

2 Expert replyverified_user

i would like to know who can help me to choose the more effective key words for mattress searches

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Arturo,

You can use this tool to find AdWords certified professionals near yourself - https://www.google.co.uk/partners/#a_home 

Hope this helps,

Re: i would like to know who can help me to choose the more effective key words for mattress searche

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Arturo, The most effective keywords are likely listed by your competitors as well. What you could perhaps do to identify great ones is to select a few popular keywords on the Keywords report page and click on *Search Terms*, providing you're running a Search ad. Study the performance metrics of the listed Search Terms and make sure the most profitable ones are keywords in your account. That way you may occasionally come across a few awesome terms others did not even think of. Best, Lakatos

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Arturo, please let us know did you evaluate that some businesses have better results compared to yours.  

Keywords are one of the factors; you may have great keywords, but your website will still not convert. 

Apart from @Lakatos suggestions I would also recommend to check auction insight report to see which competitors are participating in the same auctions as you do. 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2579754?hl=en

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’