AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

i would like to know who can help me to choose the more effective key words for mattress searches

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

im  seeing that some mattress bussiness have better result in the searching area, due to the fact the key words they using to be found

2 Expert replyverified_user

i would like to know who can help me to choose the more effective key words for mattress searches

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Arturo,

You can use this tool to find AdWords certified professionals near yourself - https://www.google.co.uk/partners/#a_home 

Hope this helps,

Re: i would like to know who can help me to choose the more effective key words for mattress searche

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Arturo, The most effective keywords are likely listed by your competitors as well. What you could perhaps do to identify great ones is to select a few popular keywords on the Keywords report page and click on *Search Terms*, providing you're running a Search ad. Study the performance metrics of the listed Search Terms and make sure the most profitable ones are keywords in your account. That way you may occasionally come across a few awesome terms others did not even think of. Best, Lakatos

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Arturo, please let us know did you evaluate that some businesses have better results compared to yours.  

Keywords are one of the factors; you may have great keywords, but your website will still not convert. 

Apart from @Lakatos suggestions I would also recommend to check auction insight report to see which competitors are participating in the same auctions as you do. 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2579754?hl=en

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’