Guide Me
star_border

i tried many words...still no traffic! No buyers:(((

C T
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
C T
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am totally new around here.. I know it takes lot of testing and trial to get the right words...but still, no results.

Nobody wants to see my site and buy anything. Should start blogging...if I had the time.

Need some help!

1 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author C T
September 2015

Re: i tried many words...still no traffic! No buyers:(((

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

This can be the conman frustration for most of the new campaign, Specially if you don't have a good quality score or your budget/bidding is too low,

If you can provide us a clear screen shot I'm sure we will be able to help you on this,

In the mean time check your quality score on the keywords. If they are below consider changing them. You can use keyword planner tool for that.

Also check competitors advertisements on Google and cross check your ads with them to and see how well your ones doing.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

When did you start your Adwords? and what results are you actually looking for? Are you looking for buyers or site traffic? These are two different targets. If you are new in your business, then I suggest you need traffic to improve visibility of your website. Or you wish to generate sales through your well-established website.

My suggestion to you is that have different strategy for both these goals. This will help you in measurement of your marketing efforts. Here are some areas that you should pay extra attention to get better results from your Adwords.

1) Your landing page. Are you taking visitors to the new landing page or to an existing web page? Does it have the form to fill up? And how are you tracking your leads?

2) Ad text: Does it matches to your business or a website? Does it include any targeted keywords?

3) Keywords: Do you have very specific and targeted keywords in your account? Are you maintaining a balance between keyword matches?

There are several factors that impact your ad response. So my suggestion to you is to once again go back to the thinking process and have fresh approach.

Regards,

Kapil

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

You need to first get the right set of Keywords based on your product range and your objective of running the Campaigns. Group them closely and write Effective Ad Copies to drive traffic to your website. Also, Landing Page needs to be in sync with the message delivered by the Ad Copy. That could surely improve the Conversions.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

This can be the conman frustration for most of the new campaign, Specially if you don't have a good quality score or your budget/bidding is too low,

If you can provide us a clear screen shot I'm sure we will be able to help you on this,

In the mean time check your quality score on the keywords. If they are below consider changing them. You can use keyword planner tool for that.

Also check competitors advertisements on Google and cross check your ads with them to and see how well your ones doing.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

When did you start your Adwords? and what results are you actually looking for? Are you looking for buyers or site traffic? These are two different targets. If you are new in your business, then I suggest you need traffic to improve visibility of your website. Or you wish to generate sales through your well-established website.

My suggestion to you is that have different strategy for both these goals. This will help you in measurement of your marketing efforts. Here are some areas that you should pay extra attention to get better results from your Adwords.

1) Your landing page. Are you taking visitors to the new landing page or to an existing web page? Does it have the form to fill up? And how are you tracking your leads?

2) Ad text: Does it matches to your business or a website? Does it include any targeted keywords?

3) Keywords: Do you have very specific and targeted keywords in your account? Are you maintaining a balance between keyword matches?

There are several factors that impact your ad response. So my suggestion to you is to once again go back to the thinking process and have fresh approach.

Regards,

Kapil
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

You need to first get the right set of Keywords based on your product range and your objective of running the Campaigns. Group them closely and write Effective Ad Copies to drive traffic to your website. Also, Landing Page needs to be in sync with the message delivered by the Ad Copy. That could surely improve the Conversions.

C T
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
C T
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
my daily budget is $2.00 ...I don't know if that is considered high or low Smiley Happy I worked a lot on the keywords, used the planner. For some adds I have 190 keywords and still working on them. Added negative keywords too. I have trouble understanding what the Audience column should look like.. I have not figured that one out yet. Also, the "managed" placements don't run, so I have increased the CPC bid to $2.00. Honestly, I am playing with these things but I do not understand everything yet. So far I had 35 clicks and over 27,000 impressions.
Again, I do not know if that is good, average or very bad. Zero sales, by the way Smiley Happy)) Yes, I am trying to figure out how traffic should be spiced up first but if this is onky an e-commerce site, what should I offer for a higher traffic? I already lowered the prices....
Thanks for your response! It did help me a bit.

Claudia
www.kodys.ca

C T
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
C T
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
Your suggestions gave me new ideas, thanks! What I did (probably) wrong is that I just opened an e-commerce website and bum Smiley Happy....nothing happened.... Somehow I did expected this.
I do understand that in order to see some kind of profit, you have to give a lot first. You have to be trusted and probably liked a bit for something. I should have paved the road first before opening a store like this. I have not spent much money, I've spent more time than money but for some reason, I do not mind that. I like to do what I do.
1. The landing page is the actual store... no other page is linked to it. Each page has a tracking code embedded and through google, I can see the number of visitors and the time they spend on it, etc...

2. There is not much text.... it is a pure e-commerce site. "What you see is what you get"...kind of format Smiley Happy I know... it's not good, but I hate to lie. I personally hate sites where you have to read pages first before you get an offer.

3. I do have very specific keywords. (What do you mean by the keyword match balance???)
I have added specific keywords with the help of keyword planner. Some adds have 190 keywords, plus negative keywords as well.

You are most likely right, I do have to go back to the planning stage and this time, I have to integrate other ingredients to increase traffic.... trust and to generate sales.

Thanks for the great advises!
Cheers!

Claudia
www.kodys.ca

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
Hi Claudia

Just to clarify in the beggining you have mentioned your daily budget is 2$ and then you have mentioned you have increased CPC bid for 2$

You may need to read more about daily budgets and bids here and clarify me on this please? Smiley Happy

Daily budget - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6312?hl=en

CPC bidding - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/116495?hl=en

And i think 190 keywords for a campaign in too much, you would be attracting too many unwanted visitors. generally good 15-20 keywords can do the job Smiley Happy

C T
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
C T
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ahamm.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The background textures and colour you chose have the ability to estimate the overall appeal of the website. Lots of texture and graphics in the background can be distracting, and the more texture you add to the background, the less noticeable your text and images become. If you are going to use a colour on the background, you should make sure there is significant contrast between the background colour and the text. Try SEOclerks, you can find many freelancers here providing cheap rates on website traffic.