AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

i put a request to optimise my ad

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i need to optimize my ad and to improve it so that i can get some clients

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

There are many volunteer AdWords experts in this forum who would be pleased to assist you. However, there really is no such thing as "optimize my ad to improve", unless you are literally talking about re-writing your ad text and that would not be something appropriate for this venue.  However, I suspect you really mean something else. 

Tell us a bit more about what you have in terms of a campaign, and what you are trying to do with it.  Is it a Google Search campaign with text ads?  What type of business does it promote?  How many keywords in the campaign?  Which match types are you using? What area is geo-targeted?

That kind of specific information, and a clear statement of what issue you may be experiencing, will enable us to help you out. 

Also, you should be aware, there are many good tutorials published by Google in text form, and on YouTube about setting up AdWords campaigns. 

hth!

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Just has @Steve B said we always here to assist you . Kindly try to be specific on exactly what you want . Will be glad to assist you . Are you Experiencing any difficulties you will like to Share? Cheers!  

Below are posts from Experts on this Forum

- Launching a New AdWords Campaign? Check These Settings First!

- Key success factors on the Google Display Network

- How to Improve Quality Score

Let me know if this helps !