and today the camoaign (serving) but like pause no one see the movie

it's too complicated Smiley Frustrated

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i need more views on youtube

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

If you are talking about AdWords for Video campaign here, there are lot of options which you can try like Demographics, Topics, placements etc... It's not that you kick start the campaign and your You Tube views would start increasing automatically.

You need to target the right audiences with right targeting option. Doing this would ensure relevant traffic and which in turn would assist in users watching more of your videos and taking further actions. Read more about targeting video ads here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454017

Pankaj

Re: i need more views on youtube

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello zoom a,

If you didn't change the targeting setting and the video Ad is serving, take a look at the Targets tab to see what the CPV bid is. Maybe you tried to decrease the bid too much compared to the day before and this makes the serving much slower. Also if you decreased your daily budget too much it could be serving less impressions per day.

Since your first ratio views to impressions is 2700 to 16800, around 16% , I guess you have an In-Stream Ad.

This ratio should be relatively constant so if you have around 100 new impressions you should see around 5-6 views. How many impressions do you have since it still says "serving" ?