AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

i have people looking / but how can i get customers to call me?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run a steam cleaning and window cleaning service, a few looks but not many people calling for cleaning service.  Any ideas on some key words / what to place into my ad to attract people to call?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JulianaS (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: i have people looking / but how can i get customers to call me?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there Robert,

For businesses similar to yours, I typically recommend a few key strategies for insuring you can get a higher percentage of calls.

1. Call ExtensionsThese enable your phone number to be associated with your ads at no extra costs. 
  2. Call to Action: I'd recommend including a call to action in your text ads. Tell the users who are viewing your ads why giving you a call is important whether it be to ask for a quote or special, make an appointment, or just ask general questions about your business. 
  3. Keyword Selection: You'll want to ensure within your keyword selection you are very specific and don't include words generally related to window cleaning but rather direct to the services you offer. I'd also encourage you to have a strong keyword selection for words such as the following: do it yourself, how do i, rent machinery, buy supplies, products, etc

I hope this helps. Try out some of the above suggestions and let us know how it goes. 

Juliana S.