AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

i have Campigns that provide 300-400 Impressions and CTR 0.60

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My campaigns  having different  CTR like  more than  1%   and   less than 1%  like  0.60 %  i hardly  get  clicks of  1-2   with  impressions of   200-300   even i have  increased  my max cpc to  $10  but  no enough  impressions and clicks even  sales too.

i added  relevant  keywords/ads from  search terms too.but my niche  has  low search volume with  high competition.

My Daily campaign  optimization  working  like  litte impressions and clicks  no sales at all.

i would like to  hear  which  areas  i might need to improve to gain more  clicks which turn to high CTR and sales 

Thanking You

Re: i havve Campigns that provide 300-400 Impressions and CTR 0.60

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you used extensions like call extension, sitelinks, location extension ?

Have you tried broad match modified  keywords , in order to attract more visitors ?

Have you tried Display network campaigns ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

But,In my View,Broad Modifier  Provides  unwanted Clicks which is  waste of  money,Could you Suggest me how Broad modified Help me.

Thanking  You

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Use expressions with more than 3-4 words in a BBM form , like :

+special +offer +tablet +samsung +note

if they are not classified as "Low search volume" , they will give you more focused visits

You can take a look daily at the google analytics "search term" report to identify words that have lead your visitor to a 0 second visit, and add those words in a phrase match to the negative keyword list. Do you have a negative keyword list for your every campaign ? Do you use google analytics to see what phrases your visitors type in the browser ?

Do you use phrase matching keywords like "special offer for samsung tablets" ?

Have you restricted your visitors to come only from a County or city ?

Have you learned about remarketing in order to send again special offers to your visitors in the Display Network ? This method sets cookies on their browser once they visited your website and you can follow them in the Display Network to show them other offers, like a rabbit hunt Smiley Happy 

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

More important :

Are your ad texts saying what a buyer would expect yo buy ? Does your message include call to action like "Call now" or "Buy now" ?

The text on your landing page tells the buyer what he needs in order to make a purchase fast ? A price list, a contact phone, a n order form with not many details ? 

Use a human approach to the problem : If you would buy from your website after seeing your ad, would you do it in less than 1 minute , which is the average time for a relatively active visitor ? Ask your friends for this also, they might give you some marketing feedback you would never expect Smiley Happy

Also if a visitor doesn't see contact data in the upper left side of your website, which is the first place he looks in , he might never get in contact to you. If your buying process includes clicking on 2 or more pages, try to make it in 1 page , and that page to be the landing page for your adwords campaign.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Another thing I forgot, you can use the "Tools and Analysis / Traffic estimator" to write keyword in a phrases match like "samsung tablet" in order to see how much traffic they will bring, and surely the phrase match won't bring you many unwanted visitors.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I think the answer may lie in using keywords judiciously. According to me, you need to have a good mix (maybe 5 each) of broad, modified & phrase keywords. Plus, look at the search report regularly & put irrelevant words in Negative keywords. Lastly, the ad needs to mention the price.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

good mix (maybe 5 each) of broad, modified & phrase keywords.  May i know any example broad modified and phrase keywords in online or i need to use  broad modifier in one line and  phrase keywords in one line.

Thank you

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Dear Harish...I just replied to a similar post...so I repeat...By default, we all use "broad" setting when we add keywords. So if I add Google AdWords, it covers a pretty broad spectrum. For example, if someone types AdWords Certification, chances are your ad will be served if you have mentioned either Google or AdWords in your Ad headline, text or URL. This happens if Google decides that Google & AdWords are being used as synonyms & if your bid warrants impressions. Therefore you DO NOT need many keywords. As your campaign grows, note which keywords have the best impressions & CTR. Try & use them in broad modified or phrase form. They are much more relevant. The links have been given to you in the post above. Hope it helps. Here is a link for you to read https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497836?hl=en