# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Re: i do have impression buy less clicks how can i improve CTR

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,
1.As said ,you do have impressions but less clicks,you might need to run search query report through which you will get the exact search queries on which you are getting impressions.but no clicks so that you can filter out the keywords which is irrelevant to your business and help you getting more clicks and that too relevant.
2.And you might need to improve the ad position as well to get more clicks because if your competitor's website satisfies all the customer's needs then the customer might not go to your website.

Thank you.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Ali,
I agree with Ahmed, it's a very open-ended question, but the biggest thing you do to improve CTR is to write compelling Ad Text.  Ad Text is what will attract searchers to click on your Ads at a higher rate, thus improving CTR.  

Another thing to consider is your Bidding Strategy.  Typically Ads that rank higher on the page, and above the fold, will have a higher CTR.  Consider increasing your Bids if your Average Position is low.

Choose Bid Amount that works for you

Understand position and Ad Rank

Video - Ad Rank & Position

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
my ad showing on top of page & already improve the bid, but less click

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,
SO kindly refer to the search query report and filter irrelevant keywords and make the ad compelling.
I am little sure that clicks will improve once you have the search query report.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 7
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Ali,

If you're ranking high, then I'd definitely focus on writing relevant, compelling Ad Text.

To improve CTR, you may also consider updating your Match Types.  Often the more restrictive Match Types, such as Phrase and/or Exact receive higher CTRs.

Finally, you may also consider adding Negative Keywords.  Negative Keywords will help restrict your Ads from showing for queries that often will not lead to Clicks.  To find potential Negative Keywords to add, view your Search Terms Report.  The Search Terms Report will show you many queries that your Ads are serving Impressions for.

Find and understand the Search Terms Report

Add Negative Keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Here are some points that I would suggest you to improve CTR of Ads:

1. Target your ads to right audience (according to your goals).
2. Highlight USP. For example "free shipping".
3. Include keyword in your ads.
4. Include promotions, offers, prices, exclusives in your ad text.
5. Make your ad text relevant to targeted keywords.