AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

i am recieving 2000 clicks daily, but there is no efeciency in selling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dear

before i was recieving 2000 clicks per day, & my system was working very well

now i am recieving the smae number of clicks with no efeciency

landing page is ok,, budget is ok, i dont trust that the clicks that i am recieving are real ones.

plee help & advice..

thx

A.J

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: i am recieving 2000 clicks daily, but there is no efeciency in sel

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ahmed,

I would suggest you to analyze following things:

1. First check since when your campaigns performance got down and also check in history what changes you made at that time.

2. Analyze your Search Term Report and check if you're getting traffic from conversion oriented keywords/keyphrases.

3. Make sure you're using Google Search Network and Google Display Network separatel for your campaigns.

4. Analyse your GDN placements effectively. I would suggest you to go with this article on How to optimize your GDN Campaigns.

5. Use proper match types for your keywords.

6. Be noted that, it won't work an instant Smiley Happy You have to keep patience and watch it for few weeks(1-2 weeks) to get better results.

At last I'd suggest you, not to make frequent changes in your account. It takes time to get it reflection in account. Smiley Happy

Regards,

Anand Vishwakarma

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 12
Top Contributor

Hi Ahmed,

I am sorry to say I beleive you have very little knowldge about adwords. I would advice you to read material present in Adwords Support center. This will really help you enhance your knwoldge and helps you manage adwords account effciently.

Now comes to your Question:

First of all I would advice you to create seperate campaign for search and display campaign considering the stats you see in your adwords accounts from All time.

You can see total stats from individual Network:

Total Search
total Display Network
total All Campaigns

Now looking into above stats take a decision which one to seperate. Keep the profitable network so far in this campaign. For this you need to make changes to campaign settings. If you wants to keep search network in this campaign choose Search Network - All features only & if you want Display then choose Display network - all features. Now create a new campaign for other network.

Search network allows broad, broad match modifier, phrase, exact matches types while display network allows only broad keywords.
I would advice you from your search network pause all broad keywords from campaign and keep BMM, Exact and phrase active.

Search Network:

From your search terms collect all relevant keywords and non relevant keywords seprately. Now add relevant keywords in your campaign>specific adgroups & add non relevant terms as campaign level negative.

Display Network:

Click display tabs, select placements. Check placements from where you are getting clicks are relevan or not. If not exclude them from placement list.

These are very basics things which is require. As campaign structure should be good to see long term results. May be you see lower in clicks after doing above changes but you will get relevant traffic. Quality is far better then quantity.

It also depends on aim of your business. I am assuming you want sales. I am not asking for other stats such as CTR, Avg. Pos. etc as if now because start is not correct.

Now before making changes I would advice to read following articles:

About Search Network

About Display Network
Evaluating ad performance on the Display Network
Search Term Report
Add negative to your campaign:
Improve Your Keywords For Search Campaign

There are advance strategies too which can be use to get good sales but at the moment you need to get basics right.

Hope that helps!

Thanks

Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Ahmedjunaidi,

Welcome to the community

What is keyword match type you are using in your account ?

Have you checked the search term report?

Regards,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shuva

my keywords are matching the clothing, dresses, franchise... etc

actually i dont know what is the search term report

but i am telling that i am recieving clicks without efecient results..

thx

Ahmed

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ahmed,

I would suggest you to analyze following things:

1. First check since when your campaigns performance got down and also check in history what changes you made at that time.

2. Analyze your Search Term Report and check if you're getting traffic from conversion oriented keywords/keyphrases.

3. Make sure you're using Google Search Network and Google Display Network separatel for your campaigns.

4. Analyse your GDN placements effectively. I would suggest you to go with this article on How to optimize your GDN Campaigns.

5. Use proper match types for your keywords.

6. Be noted that, it won't work an instant Smiley Happy You have to keep patience and watch it for few weeks(1-2 weeks) to get better results.

At last I'd suggest you, not to make frequent changes in your account. It takes time to get it reflection in account. Smiley Happy

Regards,

Anand Vishwakarma

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

welcome back

• I feel there is a missunderstanding.Actually i wanted to know the keyword match type that you are using like Exact,Phrase,Broad or MB
  • If you are using phrase,broad or MB type keywords then there is always a risk to get some irrelevent clicks.So you need to check the search term report on a regular basis.to know more about this please go through the following link

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708?hl=en

Have you made any changes in your account recently? It may happen when you change something (whether it is small/major changes) in your account it make some difference to your campaign paerformance.Check the search term report and compare the month when you got conversion with this month.You will get the idea.To check the change history report go to Tools and Analysis > Change history.

Hope it helps.

Best of luck

Regards,

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

If you select a wide date range can you see a specific date that your traffic dropped off when looking at the graph?

Have you made any changes to the account that could effect your traffic levels? i.e. change your budget, alteraing your CPCs etc?

You will be receiving real traffic, that's one thing I can assure you.

Ryan.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes dear RyanHoldaway

i have reduced the budget 20% , then after i found bad result, i returned the budget back as before, but the problem still,

too much clicks with a very few or no real potentials,

hope this will be clear to you to help in advicing me..

thx

Ahmed

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

So now that you increased your budget are you now receiving more traffic?

Is your main issue now that you're getting traffic that doesn't converts?

Ryan.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

i dont mind if i increase the budget, but i need to know why i am recieving 2000 clicks without 

Efficiency,

let me give you a breifing about the changes history; 40 days back the budget was $100 daily, at that time i was recieving more than 2500 clicks with a good effeciency, after that i have reduced the budget to become $ 80 daily the clicks became 1700 to 2000 clicks but the effeciency became very bad, few day back i have returned the budget to $ 100, but still i am in the problem.

plz advice..

thx..

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi Ahmed,

I just gone through the conversation above and I read "I don't know search term report".

Here I would like to ask you are you running campaigns on search network or display network? Can you please quickly click campaign settngs tab and let me know your campaign settings. Details I need are below:

Language

Network

Device

Bid Type

Meanwhile I am assming you running campaign on search network too. I would here advice please run search query report. Select campagin>> Go to keywords Tab>> Select All from keyword Details drop down (next to add keywords button). Now check these search queries, Are these relevant to your business/keywords? These are the terms users are typing to see and click your ads. Collect all the terms which are not relevant. For example: hire, hiring, job, jobs, occupation, software, download etc.

Thanks

Neha

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’