Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

i am making the campaign for Argentina location

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hii All

I am making the campaign for Argentina location with search network what all things should i keep in mind during campaign making to generate the travel leads.

Weather i have to make it on display network or search network.

Thanks for the help in advance:smileyhappy

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pahal S
September 2015

Re: i am making the campaign for Argentina location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
There are a couple of important considerations:

1- language (obviously) - whilst the camapign should be in Spanish you should consider that some people will search using English keywords - this is not unusual and including some core keywords in English can increase your traffic if done well.

2 - scheduling - if you are scheduling your ads be sure to calculate the time zone difference from where the account in based and local time.

Also - in terms of search and display - I always set up different campaigns for each due to the significant differences between the performance of the two and, specifically, the way in which the bidding strategy tends to be very different.

N/A
# 3
N/A
can set both languages for your campaign, also you can setting Location options (advanced),include the people whose search term related to your campaign but not in Argentina,

if you have big promotion, suggest you doing segment targeting in display market.【like audience targeting,topic targeting. 】

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Stickleback its really helpful.