AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how we can fix the Google Adwords daily budget?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Team,

I am facing some critical issue in Adwords in budget allocation. Because in my account most of the campaign showing limited by budget which making the effect on the campaigns performance. Even i am changing my budget according to the campaign opportunity but after certain time the same massage appear on my screen that you campaign is limited by budget. So i need experts advice how can streamline this budget allocation issue.

Please let me know if is there any tool.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how we can fix the Google Adwords daily budget?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rishi, if you're seeing the message "Limited by budget", this is AdWords telling you that more impressions and more clicks are available for your Campaign(s) than your current budget allows.  The real answer to question is whether your Campaign(s) are profitable.  If they are profitable, you should increase your budget to the recommended amount shown by clicking on the small graph icon next to the limited budget message.  In fact, if they're consistently profitable I'd recommend setting their budget very high to allow for all possible traffic.

If your Campaigns are not profitable, you'll want to do some work to make them so before you spend any more money, and as long as you're gathering a reasonable number of clicks per day per Keyword, I wouldn't increase your budget until the Campaign reaches profitability.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: how we can fix the Google Adwords daily budget?

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi there,

I second Cobnut's suggestion about profitability. In addition to that, I'd recommend reading a few tips here from our community.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar