AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how to promote a new product in a niche market

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I am currently helping a family owned company to run their marketing campaign on Google Adwords. Below are some background info about the company. The company is B2B and now they want to know whether they have some new opportunities in B2C. Most of their sales were generated from inside sales and they just launched their digital exploration last December.

Recently they want me to promote a fairly new product that has a very niche market. It is a better product compared to its predecessor but not a lot of people aware of it. 

So in my campaign setting, I only set one Adgroup with $8 daily budget to test the traffic and keywords. There are 37 clicks and 2159 impression generated within 2 weeks. 

The problem is no conversion. How can I improve such an situation? Or is it supposed to take a longer time for a new product?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

There are several  case studies you might want to have a look at the article section of the community.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

It takes time to build brand awareness for a brand new product. There's no guarantee that the first thing you try will work. Advertising is always an ongoing process.

What tools and information do you currently have to work with? Do you have analytics, do you have any online sales? Who is your target market, and where are they located? What is the most engaging and valuable content on site?

It can be a challenge to make the transition from B2B to B2C, especially in niche industries with a limited number of products. KW targeted search advertising might not be the best approach at this time, or you may not have found the right audience yet. Use all the information at your disposal to try and refine your targeting, and try different tactics, until you find something that works for you. 

Tom

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Can you recommend / name some articles?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Joe R

Here you are:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/AdWords-Case-Studies-Community-Account-Optimizati...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’