Solution
Accepted by topic author ranjan_singh11
September 2015

Re: how to optimize your campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ranjan,

Welcome to the community! You are asking million dollar question & not providing any information Smiley Happy ! We would happy to answer but we really need some information about your type of campaign, targeting methods etc. More information we get more relevant answer we can provide.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
This is probably the most open question you can ask.

However two things which can easily be overlooked are campaign settings and a lack of negative keywords. Get these right and it'll make a massive, massive impact on your performance.
Ryan.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ranjan,

For me a successful AdWords campaign is a precise combination of landing page, keywords and ad copy. If you manage to understand these three combination with clear thought process, then you are there.

I hope this helps.

Kapil M

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ranjan,

Welcome to the community! You are asking million dollar question & not providing any information Smiley Happy ! We would happy to answer but we really need some information about your type of campaign, targeting methods etc. More information we get more relevant answer we can provide.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
This is probably the most open question you can ask.

However two things which can easily be overlooked are campaign settings and a lack of negative keywords. Get these right and it'll make a massive, massive impact on your performance.
Ryan.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ranjan,

For me a successful AdWords campaign is a precise combination of landing page, keywords and ad copy. If you manage to understand these three combination with clear thought process, then you are there.

I hope this helps.

Kapil M