how to opt for one liner text ad  eg-  Ads by Google  SME  SSAS ABCD 

ad display only title

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to opt for one liner text ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ravi,

Frankly, I am not sure about one liner text ad which you are talking about here. Can you elaborate more on this and if you have a screenshot to share with the community?

Various ad formats available in Adwords are in this article.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi raviarora;

These types of banner ads are available on the display network;

Check this article:

Create an image ad

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi moshe

yaa iknow image ads but what i am talking about is only text are displaying  just heading one liner text on GDN website 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I see what you are talking about now. I think you are talking about this (shown below encircled) in your website example which you have given:-

When I clicked on Software, I was taken to this page:

What I probably think is that it's a different way by which Google is showing ads here; rather there is no one liner text ad but some option for Adsense users to show the ads depending upon the categories like shown in the website which are Software, CRM Software etc...

Hope that makes sense now!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes pankaj i agree but that what i was looking is there any option to select in GDN anywayz thanks alotSmiley Happy 

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
No Ravi, I don't think there is any option for the advertisers to select such kind of display settings. Although there is a possibility that Adsense publishers might have this option how they can show ads on their websites.

Pankaj