Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how to make effective campaign ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyoneSmiley Happy

I want to make campaign related to technical such as : web development training, php development training and we provide "technical services" .

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author pravesh k
September 2015

Re: how to make effective campaign ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI Parvesh,

Welcome To the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

As It seems that you are running campaigns for Training program for PHP, web development.

It is a systematic process that you haven to follow:

1.) First Try to find out the keywords related to your PHP program and web Development with Keyword Planner.
2.) Do the manual Ad grouping of your keywords and remove the unwanted keywords and ad the Text ads
3.) Run two Separate campaigns for PHP and Web development Training in Search and select your campaigns setting as per Target location and Language.

4.) If you running the campaigns in india i would also suggests run Display campaigns as i have managed several Education courses campaigns in display and it gives a better results.

So Try to Create a Separate campaigns For display Network with keyword targeting and Text ads.

I would also like to point to https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704395?hl=en
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’