AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how to know smoen has block my viewers of video clip.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

one of my video clip each every day has been watched by public but the numbers of viewers its not increasing....its stop increasing after the 2 days. but until now from the graf i neo that the video clip is been watching but the views is still same..why .can i know whether the views has been block by someone...the name of video clip is {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjTI-u5AatQ}

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: how to know smoen has block my viewers of video clip.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

If your question is NOT about AdWords for video ; you might want to check the YouTube help forum.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jay,

Please check if that particular ad is Approved. Sometimes Ads gets disapproved this causes no impressions/views.

Let me know if this helped.

Thanks,

Azeem Shaikh

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

If your question is NOT about AdWords for video ; you might want to check the YouTube help forum.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’