AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how to increase traffic to my website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to increase traffic to my website

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Traffic's great, but only if it's the right kind of traffic! That is to say, traffic that has a reasonable amount of interest in what you're doing.

So have a think about the problems your product (or service) addresses, and how it solves them - more important still, who is the kind of person who'll really need this?

If they form your traffic stream, you'll do very nicely, thankyou. If they don't, you aren't going to need telling what's going to happen.

Adwords is a great way to find out who these people are, and how to address them. Different ads and different landing pages all mean different approaches to the problem - and the results you get can be used anywhere. In fact it's great for side-stepping the often painfully slow process of SEO, because your landing page is online, targeted to your customers and so when they're searching elsewhere, you're ready and waiting. And that can be long after any adwords campaign's been switched off!

Because the beauty of Adwords is its speed and flexibility, and its power comes from putting the right stuff in the front end. Get that right and the system will hum nicely.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
HI Mindy,

Gemma shared some great info. I wanted to ask a question tho...what is the websites goal? Are you looking to build brand awareness, direct response (lead gen or sales)? Like Gemma indicated you want the 'right' traffic and understanding your goals can help us advise you.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You should work hard, post unique and interesting content, advertise as much as you can on social networking sites. But in case you can't wait this much, then you should try out SEOclerks.