AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how to improve results of tech support campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i m running tech support campaigns can anybody please help me how can i optimize the campaigns to get good performance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to improve results of tech support campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please kindly refrain from double-posting the same question. I answered a similar query of yours a few secs ago. Provide more info if you wish to receive more specific replies.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Their is many things while creating tech support campaigns .. biggest things is to watch daily updates of the google policy and changes coming in business . For this things a PPC Expert for Tech Support who is having experience of Tech support business .. and who understand a single click will cost thousand of Rs. . In  the tech support business their is nothing like experimenting .. PPC expert have to be sure about clicks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Sir,

how are you. have you experinced on tech support ppc. if yes can we discuss on skype

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Saurabh,

You can find good information regarding ppc for tech support here. Its a process which might take little time to find good results. Also please read about google adwords policy updates.

Hope it helps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You'll have to provide more information about what you're doing in the account for us to help you.