1.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how to improve results of tech support campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i m running tech support campaigns can anybody please help me how can i optimize the campaigns to get good performance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to improve results of tech support campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please kindly refrain from double-posting the same question. I answered a similar query of yours a few secs ago. Provide more info if you wish to receive more specific replies.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Their is many things while creating tech support campaigns .. biggest things is to watch daily updates of the google policy and changes coming in business . For this things a PPC Expert for Tech Support who is having experience of Tech support business .. and who understand a single click will cost thousand of Rs. . In  the tech support business their is nothing like experimenting .. PPC expert have to be sure about clicks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Sir,

how are you. have you experinced on tech support ppc. if yes can we discuss on skype

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Saurabh,

You can find good information regarding ppc for tech support here. Its a process which might take little time to find good results. Also please read about google adwords policy updates.

Hope it helps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You'll have to provide more information about what you're doing in the account for us to help you.