AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how to Copy and move keyword with low QS in new Adgroup ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.

I'm wondering if exist script or solution to move lot keywords and create new Sub-Adgroup 'cause low performance. 

I still want keep them in redemption to clean the first adgroup with low volume of Keyword. 

I'm think bulk action inside a google sheet can be good method and after create script to copy all keywords and after pause them in initial adgroups. 

Thanks for any help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to Copy and move keyword with low QS in new Adgroup ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Fred

As far my understanding you can use adword editor to do the same, you can download the csv sheet delete the unwanted keywords by keeping the low quality score keywords change the adgroup name to low quality and save it than upload the same by using importing option.

Else you can copy the keywords in editor only create new adgroup and paste inside.

You can check the details for following link : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3400898?hl=en&ref_topic=6031980

Ana

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Fred,

You can do it either by adwords and editor both or only with adwords editor.
As @Ana has mentioned the process if you do it only by editor.
If you want to take help of both then there is not a big difference except you can download the csv file from adwords itself and after changes/modification, upload it via editor.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply I already did it with G editor as usual.

But the main problem is to do it with lot of manies Adgroup inside lot of manies Campaigns. I speak about more than 150 adgroups by campagain and more than 600Kw by adgroups.

The main problem is also to pause lot of keywords and remote keywords on initial AdGroups.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Archit Smiley Wink

thanks for your reply.
I try to create automation action for become more productive 'cause lot of adgroups with lot of Campaigns

Do you think it's possible do create news adrgroup by one import ? I think no.
I'm wondering if inside Adwords Editor exist solution to modify also the keywords about adgroup root.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Though it is possible using filters from QS, (selecting upto 2, 3 or 4 as per the requirement) in the excel file and then copying them all in 1 adgroup.
but it will be of no use as keywirds from a lot of different adgroups will be collective shown through 1 adgroup which in turn downgrade the QS more than the previous.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’