how much to get my site on page 1

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

cat sitting local 12 klm area targeted

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Suggestion: on the "Keywords" tab in AdWords, use the "Columns>Modify Columns" button choice to add these three columns:

Est. first position bid

Est. top page bid

Est. first position bid

The numbers in these columns tell you, for each keyword (taking into account your Quality Score) how high you must bid to get onto the first page of Google search results, appear near the top, or appear in the first position. These are average numbers, your position may vary each time there is a search (auction).  You should bid at least as high as "Est. first page bid". 

Your campaign appears to be geo-targeted to a fairly small local area (12km radius).  Depending upon the population density, you may or may not get enough search impression volume.  It depends on the search terms being entered, and the configuration of you keywords (match types).  So keep in eye on your impression volume numbers. 

hth

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Great Question @Cathy F Since you are targeting 12 klm area i don't think there will be much competition but if there is the below guide will help .

1. Make sure your Ads are arranged in themes and are relevant. Relevance is a key to having improved ranking and reduction in Cost Per Click (CPC).

2. Take a Good look at the Quality score of your keywords , however if your Ads are much more relevant and your Landing page is also in good health, your Quality score will rise and it can go has high has 10/10 . The default Quality score is 6/10 , has soon has your Ads run for sometime you will begin to see decrease or increase . 

Tips: Remove or Move Keywords less than 8/10 to a more relevant Ads group ,it will help to improve quality score which will result into Higher Ranks on the auction and Decrease in Cost per click (CPC) which means you will pay less and still get high Rank . Applying the above you can also increase your bid a little.

With the above you will be able to outrank your competitors . Cheers! Let me know if it helps !