Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how much google adword take time to perform well after campaign changes

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how much google adword take time to perform after campaign changes

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Naturoville,

That is a nice question, unfortunately without context it can not be answered with any kind of precision.

Changes made to your account are instant, but the ramifications of those changes can take time to show a difference.

Could you perhaps be more specific about what changes you made and where you expect those changes to have influence?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Clynton

actually i am run a adword campaign i am getting clicks but no conversion so i speak to google adword support she talk about some changes after that she say Remember you should wait for a week to see the results after you implement these suggestion

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Naturoville,

With respect to conversions it is tricky to say exactly how long results will start to show. It all depends on what you changed. Have you also set up your conversion tracking correctly?

Read the following for conversion tracking set up:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054?hl=en

I would also suggest that you ensure you have a nice structure to your account so that you have a solid foundation to work from.

A nice link for structuring your campaigns:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375470?hl=en

Hope this helps

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I like to use the following statement:

After applying changes to a campaign,  there is a transition period before the campaign's performance(s)    reach(es) a new steady state  The duration / the "pace" of this transition remains  unknown.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
all things are ok but i did not get business

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Well... Then I would say that the whole campaign structure should be reviewed.
A good point to start is the user articles section of the community. (In the upper navigation bar). You'll find many case studies there, which could help you in optimizing the campaign.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
It is also unlikely to be a only question of time, but rather a question of volume of traffic. You could wait a month, but if you only get 5 visits, then the adjustments you make will not really impact...

However, that said, we should remember that Google is an advertising medium. If you have well targeted keywords aimed at a well targeted audience and your ads are appealing to that market, then if you get clicks coming through and they are not converting, you really need to focus your attention on your website.

It's a little like running a good ad in your local paper and getting lots of people visiting your shop - and then not selling anything - you wouldn't blame the newspaper, would you?