AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how long takes for Dynamic Search Ads to start working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

I have set up an Dynamic Search Ads but still no search result. i have set a quite high bid 3GBP but still...

Could you please tell me if there is something to be done my side or just wait for google to gather information about website ect.

Regards, 

Genti

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: how long takes for Dynamic Search Ads to start working

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello.

A good structure helps, because you can target only sections of your website, if you want. For instance, all my product pages contain /products/ in them. Category pages also have some indicators in URLs. And generally speaking, you should be able to tell your product pages from your informational pages and you can instruct the system to only target those sections.

I think, though I don't have time to check right now that microformats may help. They are used by Google's organic crawler, which is used in creating your DSAs as well.

Another thing to keep in mind is that if there's a regular ad that can be triggered then the DSA will not show. The system uses DSAs only to "fill", not to take the place of the existing search ads.

Patience also helps Smiley Happy. How long has it been since you submitted them?

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello. Looking at one of my DSA campaigns, it took almost 24 hours for my ads to show. So, definitely, they're not so fast to show, as Google has to crawl your site before it can gather some useful information. Not that they don't crawl it anyway, but they need some processing time anyway.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Calin, 

Thanks for your time. 

Is there anything i might do for a better result of DSA? may be adding something to the website for a better crawl? 

I am actually using an opencart platform. 

Regards, 

Genti

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello.

A good structure helps, because you can target only sections of your website, if you want. For instance, all my product pages contain /products/ in them. Category pages also have some indicators in URLs. And generally speaking, you should be able to tell your product pages from your informational pages and you can instruct the system to only target those sections.

I think, though I don't have time to check right now that microformats may help. They are used by Google's organic crawler, which is used in creating your DSAs as well.

Another thing to keep in mind is that if there's a regular ad that can be triggered then the DSA will not show. The system uses DSAs only to "fill", not to take the place of the existing search ads.

Patience also helps Smiley Happy. How long has it been since you submitted them?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
many thanks Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Don't mention it. Good luck and keep us posted.

how long takes for Dynamic Search Ads to start working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi start y work