AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how i can check my Ad rank or quality score for my display campaign ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I am running a display campaign on interest based and my Display lost IS is 70%. 
Anyone can help me how i can  check my Ad rank or quality score ? and how i can reduce my display lost IS. 

Thank you in Advance.
Smiley Happy

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: how i can check my Ad rank or quality score for my display campai

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Bhu
In short, you can't. Ad rank isn't a metric that you can see anywhere in your account and the quality score metric is only shown for keywords on the search network.

Have a read of this similar thread: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Performance-Optimization/Quality-Score-and-the-Display-Netwo...

Basically, your problem is most likely due to your CTR. What is your relative CTR on your campaign overall? That's likely where the problem lies. Assuming your landing page is great, focus on your CTR. I like to think of my CTR actually AS MY quality score in display campaigns. This is obviously not the case but like in search campaigns, it's one of the few things I have control over. CTR is the key to everything in AdWords in my opinion.

Improve your CTR and all else being equal, your lost IS will improve.

Of course, this also assumes that it's not lost impression share due to budget. You can find more details about this here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497703?hl=en

Re: how i can check my Ad rank or quality score for my display campai

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Bhupendra,

Dave has given you some great advice here. I would just like to expand on the last bit of Display Lost IS due to budget.

This should ideally be your next step here. Try and understand how much of the Display IS you are losing due to budget. If this loss of IS is due to low budget, you should probably think about diverting more funds towards your performing Display campaigns.

You can add this additional budget to the display campaigns that are 'Limited By Budget' as they are the ones that have the potential to spend more and expand on your Impression Share.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"