AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how do you balance a great landing page with good quality score?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

i have seen great landing pages out there and some are really cool and basic. there are principles to make a great landing page but sometimes these affect quality score. so i wanted to know how do you find the right balance for a great landing page and high QS at the same time?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do you balance a great landing page with good quality score?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

A great landing page has very good chances getting a very good QS .
There is no issue here that concerns balance between QS and LPQ in a negative manner.

Meaning that if you have a very good LPQ you will not lower your QS by any way.

Better LPQ will result only positively on QS.

So try improving your Landing Page Qualiity without concerning about lowering by that your QS.

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Re: how do you balance a great landing page with good quality score?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi volunteer c,

If you haven't done so already then I'd recommend checking out Google's article here regarding landing page experience. If you follow their guidance on creating a good landing page experience then it will most likely reflect positively on your quality score also.

I have also created an article myself here which focuses on optimising for conversions, you may find it interesting.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.