AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how do I compete better then I have been doing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Like to share my thoughts with a real person please

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: need help and share my thoughts with a google expert

Top Contributor Alumni
# 1
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi medi-cab
Welcome to Adwords community

Please do share your thoughts we would love to talk to you about them.

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Morning if you type in Medical Transportation we are always on the right side of the page.How do we get medi-cab on the left side of page please?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nik are you still there?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

HI

I can understand the 1st part of your question where your ads are on RHS but to the best of my knowledge google doesnt have any ads on left hand.

Do you want your ads to be displayed on top or are you refering to organic results?

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am fairly new to doing this so please bear with me are you allowed to call me if so 706-491-7686 maybe i can explain it better

please?

Tom

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Medi-cab,

Google displays ads, if any in inventory, in two places:

1. Up to 8 ads on the right hand side of the page.

2. From 0 to 3 ads at the top of the page above the natural, non-paying listings, also called the organic listings or the SERPs (Search Engine Results). Maybe that's what you mean by the left-hand side.

To be here, your ad must

a) be ranked to be there (Quality Scores and bids are multiplied to rank ads) and

b) your Quality Score but be 7 or higher. Even if your ranking would place you there, if your QS is not high enough, it won't be shown there. It doesn't matter if you're the only eligible ad in the inventory, it must have a good QS.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 8
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon, medi-cab.

You should edit your post to remove the phone number. It's a very bad idea to post personal/private contact information in a public forum.

We're all "real people" but for the most part, the people answering questions here on the forum are volunteers, not Google employees. They are other AdWords advertisers generously donating some of their time to help others. Because of that, they are not really available to do phone consults or to offer free AdWords support outside of answering questions posted to the Community. (If you check the lower left-hand column of the main screen for the Community, you'll see three ways you can contact Google directly if you want more one-on-one support than we can provide.)

Other than that, please feel free to post whatever questions you have here and we'll be happy to try and help!

Here are links to a couple of User articles here on the forum--they might help you understand ad positioning:

When advertising gets tough

I'm a new advertiser

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*