AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how could I place adwords a/c in no one position?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to place my adwords advt in no one position in google search all the time how could it possible?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how could I place adwords a/c in no one position?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shrobonee,

You can do following things :
1) Focus on QS from the start.
2) Follow all policies and guidelines.
3) Bid aggressively and be relevant.
4) Use good budget.
5) Schedule camapign 24/7 and check impression shares regularly.
6) Monitor position in mobiles also.

I think this helps, if needed more info feel free to post here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Shrobonee,

Ujjawal has provided some good advice about how to get to the top. Be aware, though, the only way to maintain a number one position is to outbid your competition, and that could get to be expensive. To be in a top of page position, you must have a minimum QS. That minimum is not disclosed by Google, but it is at least 8/10.

The top position on a page is not always the most productive or profitable. I am suggesting that keeping your ad in the number one position at the top of the page may not be the best thing for your campaign.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I just thought I would add that if you have specific keywords you want to drive traffic through and you do decide to increase your CPCs to maximise the traffic you receive, ensure you use the correct match types and add negative keywords to ensure you don't appear for irrelevant search terms.

It would be very easy to burn through your budget otherwise.

If you would like me to elaborate on any of the above, just ask.
Ryan.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shrobonee,

May be it is helpfull to you,

Two automated rules does your job smartly.

Just choose the position you want to target your immediate competitor, say 1. Now set the rule of increasing the bid by 20% whenever your position is worse than 1, and also set another rule simultaneously, to decrease the bid whenever the position is better than 2.

When your aggressive competitor will start really paying for what she is aggressively bidding, she will be forced to run out of the competition and will change her strategy. Note you pay according to what the advertiser below you bid and not what you bid, that is just the limit.

Slowly you will find your aggressive competitor adopting a more rational bidding strategy, giving you room to move up.