2.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

how can i see the phrased used to trigger my ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to learn which exact keywords and keyword phrases my visitors used to enter my site. i think it is the best way to decide which keywords to put as negative. if i see people comming to my site using keywords to services i do not see to set them as negative

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ανάβασις Φ
September 2015

Re: how can i see the phrased used to trigger my ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Yes..You can see what search terms and phrases triggers yours ads on SERP. For this, you can run the Search Terms Report. Here you will find the List of Search Terms that trigger your ads. Then you can add those phrases in the keywords list that give you conversion as well as put them negative.

Please refer the below link for more info:-https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708?hl=en
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: how can i see the phrased used to trigger my ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the excellent answer,
now something else will i reduce my cost on adwords if i use more keywords and i mean using the Search Terms that visitors used to enter my site? More specific will the search term used be cheaper if i put it in my main keywords?